Hi guys! I decided to go for a peachy makeup look using my new Coastal Scents palette (click here to read about it) & I though I would share it with you. It looks super sweet, it’s quick & it’s really easy to do! & it’s a great look for Summer.
So to prep my skin I like to use:
– Cetaphil Daily Moisturiser
– Tarte Maracuja Oil
– Mario Badescu Facial Spray (with aloe, herbs & rosewater)
– Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Opal)
I wanted to pair the peach toned eyes & lips with a bronze glow for the skin. In my previous post I wrote & showed a swatch of this product which is an absolutely gorgeous shade with a beautiful bronze tint to it.
– Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick
One of my favourite foundations of all time. It’s got great coverage but still looks very natural and it’s so easy to blend.
– Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
If you can’t already tell by the more or less empty product, this is one of my favourites and an everyday go to for me.
– Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
This loose powder makes the skin look absolutely flawless I got this last month & have been using it every single day.
– Australis Take Me On Tour
7. Bronze & Blush
– Benefit Hoola
– Benefit Coralista
The benefit coralista is the perfect coral/peach shade for this makeup look.
– Cover FX custom enhancer drops in moonlight
– Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed in opal
I think I talk about these products in the majority of my posts but oh my god I can’t get enough of them especially together.
– Anastasia Beverly Hills perfect brow pencil
I did go over with a Sephora dark brown eyebrow powder but forgot to include it in the picture
– Too Faced chocolate bar
I used that middle peach shade all over the lid
– Coastal Scents 26 Shadow Blush Palette
I went in with 1 & 3 to deepen the crease, 2 over the lid again & then 1 & 4 on the outer v
– Urban Decay Naked 3
I mixed 1 & 2 just on the inner corner to the middle of my eyelid.
– Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner
– Sephora Crayon Eye Pencil
I used this black eyeliner just to line my waterline
– Tarte lights camera lashes
I’ve been using this mascara for over 3 years now & hardly ever switch from it.
– Ardell Baby Wispies
My eyelashes are like non existent so these baby wispies are one of my favourites, it’s subtle & natural.
– MAC (Kinda Sexy)
– Too Face Melted Liptstick (Coral)
Hope you guys liked this post, let me know what your favourite summer makeup look is!
Be sure to check out & follow my Instagram if you’d like to see more regular/personal posts. Just click here! x