I made this delicious Teriyaki Chicken for dinner last night & posted it on my previous blog post “Unwind with me – cozy evening” so if you haven’t already then check it out by clicking here.
This recipe is super quick, super easy, healthy & very yummy.
The ingredients I used for this dish are:
– 4 Chicken fillet (diced)
– 1 cup brown rice
– Bell Peppers
– Red Onion
– Toasted Sesame seeds (optional)
– Teriyaki Marinade
– Oyster Sauce
– Soy Sauce
1. Coat the chicken fillet in the Teriyaki Marinade
2. Cook your rice, I used 1 cup brown rice to 2 cups water
3. Cook your chicken on medium heat. I just used sunflower oil but you can use whichever oil you’d like.
4. When your chicken is cooked through, add more of the teriyaki sauce & cook for about a minute then set it aside.
5. Add in your vegetables to the frying pan (a wok works better but I was too lazy to wash more than one pan)
6. Add half a teaspoon of soy sauce, 3 table spoons of water & half a table spoon of oyster sauce to your vegetables. Cook the vegetables to however you like them (crunchy or soft) I like mine a bit crunchy so I cooked it for about 5-7 minutes & then season with a pinch of salt & pepper.
7. Add them all together. It is optional but I added some green onions & roasted sesame seeds onto the chicken which adds some extra delicious flavour.
Let me know if you try this dish out, hope you enjoyed this post!
Be sure to check out & follow my Instagram if you’d like to see more regular/personal posts. Just click here! x