So continuing from yesterdays post this is the second part of my haul. (If you haven’t read part one yet click here)
– Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel – I’ve been wanting to do a peel for quite a while but wasn’t sure if it’s worth it buying a home kit or just going somewhere to get it done. After over a month of contemplating I decided to go ahead & buy this one but got the 5 day pack to try it out. I only started last night & so far I’m liking it, it doesn’t feel uncomfortable or anything. I’ll upload a review after the 5 days are up.
– Jo Malone Pomegranate noir cologne & diffuser. I’ve spoken about this in my favourite scents post. I absolutely love the way the diffuser makes my apartment smell & had to buy myself the small cologne.
– Etude house cherry jelly lips patch, another product I absolutely love & had to get more of. I’ve spoken about this in a previous post, this lip mask not only smells amazing but it makes your lips very smooth and makes your lips more plump.
– (***) Etude house collagen eye patch, my mum also picked these eye patch up from etude house in Korea, I haven’t tried it out yet so I will be writing a review about these
– (***)Tonymoly Caviar Mask, Master Lab vitamin c brightening mask, pure 100 hyaluronic acid mask sheet & the beauty sponge.
I tried the master lab vitamin c & love the way it feels, the sheet itself is so soft which is perfect because I find most sheet masks uncomfortable as they get a bit itchy. It also doesn’t leave your face feeling sticky which is another thing I don’t like in other sheet masks. I’m yet to try the other two masks but will keep you updated. The Tonymoly beauty sponge is quite firm, for me the only one I really like is the Beautyblender but I used this to apply my loose powder for baking & it worked perfect.
– (***) Argan oil Repair treatment mask skinfood. I haven’t tried it out yet so I will put this in the review. It has quite good reviews online so hopefully it works well for me.
The description online says:
Just like your face, your hair needs hydration too. This powerful, reconstructive oil treatment mask is a treat for dry, brittle and damaged hair. Featuring argan oil and silk extract, this mask will leave your hair soft, smooth and frizz-free.
Hope you enjoyed these haul posts!
Be sure to check out & follow my Instagram if you’d like to see more regular/personal posts. Just click here! x