My skin is usually not too dry or oily, but there is always a random week or two every other month when my skin gets dry & when it does it gets REALLY dry. When this happens I have to switch up my skincare routine and I thought I’d share some products I love to use that help me a lot.
Cleanse:So as you may or may not know, I usually use the Glamglow supercleanse, but when I get the random outbreak of dry skin I switch up to an oil cleanser.
- Banila co. Clean it zero is my all time favourite oil cleanser, I’ll use this every night regardless (usually to remove my make up before I use the glamglow superclease).
- Neutrogena Deep Clean brightening cleansing oil is another one of my favourites.
Both of these oil cleansers removes all of my make up & leaves my skin feeling ultra soft.
- Cetaphil daily facial moisturiser is my go to moisturiser because it leaves my face feeling super moisturised without feeling greasy
- Tarte Maracuja Oil, I like to use 1 drop of the Maracuja oil before my moisturiser & when I wake up I can see and feel a huge difference.
- Kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado, this eye cream is richer than my usual eyecream (Kiehl’s Line Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate) so I like to switch it up with this.
So I have an obsession with masks, I have a never ending supply of masks & love trying new ones, these are my favourite for hydrating.
- Boscia sake brightening hydrogel mask & hydrogel eye mask. As I have written in more or less all my posts, Boscia is my ride or die. I’ve been really wanting to try their Tsubaki Oil Deep Hyration Hydrogel Mask which I’m sure does wonders for dry skin so I’ll write up a review on that when I get it. But for now these sake hydrogel masks keeps my skin feeling super hydrated. I love putting them in the fridge too which helps with puffiness & just feels amazing & refreshing.
- Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask is another go to for dry skin, not only does it smell amazing but because it’s a gel it doesn’t dry up & you can feel your skin absorbing it.
- Glamglow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment. This is a mud to oil mask & it’s great for evening out your skin wether you have oily skin or dry skin. After using this I can see my skin a lot more radiant. (again I’ve been wanting to try the Glamglow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment, so when I do I will write a review just the like boscia mask)
Picture was taken 5-7 minutes apart. As you can see the Peter Thomas Roth mask doesn’t dry up & the Glamglow mask turns into a mud like texture but once you add a little warm water on it the mask turns into an oil texture & the little beads act as a slight exfoliant.
ALSO A HUGE HUGE HUGE THING:
– Drink LOTS of water, trust me it makes a huge difference to how your skin looks/feels.
Hope you enjoyed this post,