Wanted to share a quick post today of what I take with me to uni & a super speedy make up look I like to wear when I want something super low key.
(Excuse my dirty make up)
- Primer: Laura Mercier foundation primer in radiance this foundation primer gives the most gorgeous glow to your skin
- Foundation: I use a combination of the MAC Pro Longwear & the Bobbi Brown foundation stick
- Concealer: Maybelline age rewind concealer
- Contour Palette: Australis AC ON TOUR cream contouring and highlighting palette (in cool)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
- Highlight: Becca shimmering skin perfector (in Opal)
- Eyeshadow: MAC eyeshadow in the shade Haux & Black Berry. (Top two shades)
- Mascara: Tarte lights camera lashes
- Lips: Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick (in Lolita)
- & I finished off with Mac Prep & Prime Fix + Spray( I forgot to include my brown pencil + eyeliner) but I used the Anastasia beverly hills perfect brow pencil in soft brown & the Sephora eyeliner in black.
Whats in my bag:
(Can you sense that I have a bit of a marble obsession)
I’m not a backpack kinda girl so I have to fit as much stuff as possible in my tote, which also mean I have to keep it as light as possible.
- Notebook & Pencil case are both from TYPO
- Macbook (Marble cover was a gift bit https://www.uniqfind.com/ has gorgeous ones!)
- Hand Sanitiser from bath & body works (In the scent Vanilla Berry Sorbet, which btw smells incredible)
- Granola bar (My classes often run during lunch times so I never really get the chance to eat, so the granola bar is usually my lunch)
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this post!